Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I so glad you’re back with us this week. Last year about this time we took a little summer break, but this year we decided to continue supporting our little blogging community. Be sure to check out this weeks features which include something coastal, old maps and a botanical arrangement.
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you’re using the WordPress.org platform, and haven’t started using Gutenberg editor, give it a try! It’s not as scary as you might think…
Using Gutenberg on a simple post, or even a ‘repeat’ post like a link party, makes adjusting to it rather easy. AND, if you need some extra help, Grayson Bell from iMark Interactive has some GREAT Gutenberg tutorial videos! Take a look!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 58.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Paula of Virginia Sweet Pea shares her simple but elegant Coastal Summer Mantel. Sea stars are my favorite!
Claire of Picture Box Blue shares Free Old Maps Of The San Francisco Bay Area.Sometimes it’s fun to get lost in history.
Rachel of The Ponds Farmhouse share her simple Queen Anne’s Lace Arrangement. Just look at those gorgeous ferns too!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!