Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. It was so hard picking only three features this week, I wanted to share so many! My three standouts include a delicious summer recipe, good advise on light fixtures and a gorgeous bookend makeover. I’m overwhelmed every week so see so much talent and original ideas.
Weekly Blogging Tip
We are trying to get caught up after the Haven conference and will continue sharing blogging tips next week.
Michelle’s Household Tip
I’m a little obsessed with laundry and could probably share laundry tips every week. This weeks tip concerns cleaning your washing machine. Do you have a self cleaning feature on your machine? If you do use it, and if you’re unsure how often it should be used, just refer back to your owners manual. Your clothes will thank you!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 57.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Rachelle of My Hubbard Home shares a healthy and delicious Garden Fresh Summer Salad. Click over for the dressing recipe!
Laura of Everyday Edits shares her handy Tips For Replacing Light Fixtures. Laura has good advise and tips I didn’t think about.
CoCo of The Crowned Goat shares a gorgeous DIY French Country Bookends project. This just goes to show, that art comes in many different forms.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!