Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Thank you for continuing to link up with us through the summer. It makes my heart so happy to see how much everyone supports each other. I’m so excited to share this weeks features including a beach themed sideboard, something glamours and a very tasty looking recipe.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Let’s talk newsletters for a quick second…
When writing your newsletter, be sure to “take it easy” on how many images you include. Images are seen by email ‘bots’ as empty space, and because of that, your sweet little letters might find themselves in the ‘spam’ folder, never to be found by your reader.
One large image is fine, but think twice about including two or three.
Michelle’s Household Tip
Some of you may have a programable coffeemaker, but for those of us who don’t, we can do the next best thing. Before you go to bed have everything organized and the coffeemaker ready to go. That way all you have to do is push a button the next morning. I had to get up really early this morning and it was so nice to press a button and have instant service. It was like a little gift to myself.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 60.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Lori of Dining Delight shares her darling Beach Themed Decor for the Kitchen Sideboard.
Marie of Interior Frugalista shares a dazzling Glitz and Glam Gallery Wall.
Arlene of Flour On My Face shares her tasty looking Instant Pot Salsa Chicken recipe. WoW!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!