Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Hope you are managing to staying cool this summer. I just shared a fun sorbet recipe, and thinking I need to work on a few more frozen treats to get us through August. This weeks picks feature two paint projects and one beautiful summer flower arrangement.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Are you sending a newsletter to your subscribers when you publish a post? What about sending a summary type newsletter once a week with all the posts that have gone live for that period of time?
Newsletters are a great way to engage with your readers and serve a reminder that you have great ideas for them, whether it’s decor tips and tricks, an easy DIY, a yummy recipe, or a fun craft for the weekend!
Michelle’s Household Tip
Anyone else have the three day rule on leftovers? Yep, it’s one of those things I stick to seriously. If leftovers are not consumed in three days, they either go in the freezer or go bye-bye. It’s better to be safe than sorry. 😉
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 59.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Lora of Lora B. Create & Ponder share her beautiful DIY Citrus & Garden Flower Arrangement. I just love the color and flower combinations in her arrangement!
Andrea with Design Morsels shares her Chalk Paint Tips For Beginners, with lots of good advise to help you get started.
Angie of Postcards From The Ridge shares How to Paint a Vinyl or Linoleum Floor the Right Way and I must say it looks perfect.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!