Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. This weeks features are all about decorating with a patriotic festive flare with two tablescapes and one adorable DIY craft project. I hope you have a fabulous 4th of July celebration, but most of all, be safe my friends!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Last week, we talked about adding ‘no-follow’ to your affiliate links. But, we were assuming that you are USING affiliate links!
IF you haven’t started to use affiliate income, the easiest online company to partner with is Amazon Associates. It’s easy to apply (takes like 10 minutes), easy to qualify (if you are having a hard time qualifying, leave me a comment and let’s talk), and easy to use!
Seriously… give it a try… you have nothing to lose and LOTS to gain!
Feel free to comment below if you need some additional help or if you’d like to expound on the tip! If you comment, we can all learn together.
Michelle’s Household Tip
I’m back with an easy tip this week. It requires a lot of discipline in the beginning, but will form lasting good habits. Clean up as you go in the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. OR if you can at least put things where they belong as soon as you are finished using them, it will make your actual cleaning time go must faster.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 54.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Shelley of Calypso In The Country shares her Celebrate America Patriotic Tablescape. Love the layered effect of each place setting.
Kristin of White Arrows Home share her Outdoor Patriotic Tablescape. Look at that darling canvas sack centerpiece.
Lora of Lora B. Create And Ponder shares her Patriotic Tennis Racket Upcycle. Gotta love those stars and stripes.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!