Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Hope you had a great weekend and had the opportunity to celebrate Father’s Day. We enjoyed having my daughter and her family over for burgers on the grill. Even on Father’s Day my husband loves to cook on the grill! This weeks picks are all about summer and something for everyone.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Whether you are using Classic Editor, Gutenberg (both are WordPress.org), or any other blogging platform, be sure that your affiliate links are “nofollow/no follow”.
No Follow links tell search engines not to count these particular links to other pages as “votes” in favor of our content. This makes Google happy, which makes us happy, too!
For more info regarding “No Follow” you can take a look at this detailed post from AHRefs.
Feel free to comment below if you need some additional help or if you’d like to expound on the tip! If you comment, we can all learn together.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Home shares tons of ideas to pin for Summer Decorating With Flowers And Vintage Finds.
Janet of JRL Interiors shares her delicious ideas to quench your thirst with her post, Making Flavor-Infused Water.
Barbara of Mantel and Table shares her gorgeous table with Beautiful New Blush Table Linens. While you’re there take a closer look at these delicate flowers!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!