Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. This is the place to trade-in your troubles and concerns for a little bit while being inspired. I have three picks to feature this week, that have certainly inspired me. Keep scrolling to see but first take a look at the weekly blogging and household tips.
Weekly Blogging Tip
We’re returning to Pinterest for today’s blogging tip!
After you have set-up your Pinterest business account, be sure to enable ‘rich pins’. This ‘version’ of pins offers more information on your pin, which makes it easier for the user, and a more enjoyable experience for them, too!
Get more business tips for Pinterest by visiting Pinterest Best Practices.
Update: Here’s a post on How to Enable Rich Pins.
Feel free to comment below if you need some additional help or if you’d like to expound on the tip! If you comment, we can all learn together.
Michelle’s Household Tip
One of the easiest ways to clean sterling silver is with household items you probably already have in your pantry. I even wrote a post on it which you can view by clicking on, How To Clean Sterling Silver. Be sure to pin it, to refer back to later.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 52.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Yvonne of Stone Gable shares a fabulous Quick And Easy Summer Centerpiece with bottles.
Jenna of The Painted Apron shares her lovely Blue And Green Bottles Watercolor Tutorial. You know how much I love watercolors so I’m going crazy over hers!
Marie of Rêver en Couleur shares a gorgeous Bathroom Decoration Refresh, that you’re going to fall in love with!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!