Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Everyone really has their fall on this week, and I’m enjoying every bit of it. My picks includes lots of chalkboard ideas and a super fun fall porch with tons of cute ideas for Halloween. Enjoy your week and keep the fall inspiration coming!
Weekly Blogging Tip
In the past, we have talked about making sure our sites are secure. But, did you know that many blogging gurus will tell you that adding an insecure external link to a blog post is a no-no, as well?
That’s right… To make Google ‘happy’, be sure that any links you are adding to your blog posts are just as secure as your site. You don’t want to be sending your readers to sites that don’t have their security certificate. Your readers will thank you (whether they know it or not). 😉
f you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 118.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Debra of Common Ground shares her “Hello Fall” Silhouette Script Chalkboard.
CoCo of The Crowned Goat is sharing her some Simple Chalkboard Ideas too. I really have chalkboards on the brain!
Karin’s Cottage is sharing a delightful post on How To Decorate A Porch For Fall and Halloween.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!