Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I hope your summer is off to a good start. This is our last rainy day for a while which means it’s going to start feeling like summer really fast around here. This week’s post picks include, stripes, chinoiserie and snapdragons. Sounds like fun to me!
Weekly Blogging Tip
We’ve talked about getting a secured site certificate before. However, I just read this little ‘nugget’ in a Facebook Group from a seasoned and very successful blogger:
Do you have a secured site? If not, it’s a MUST! I have been to two huge sites this week and now that Google has rolled out site warnings, it’s more imperative than ever so that people reach your site. If you’re not sure, log out and then Google your site in a private or incognito window.
This is just another reason why Tuesday Turn About only features those sites that are secured. We all want to keep our sites safe… for ourselves and, foremost, for our readers!
If you don’t know how to secure your site, contact your site provider (I.e., Siteground, Bluehost, BigScoots, etc.)
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 102.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Shelley of Calypso In The Country share some fun Ideas for Decorating With Stripes.
Chloe of Celebrate & Decorate shares her beautiful Red, White and Blue Chinoiserie Tablescape.
Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Home shares her Madame Butterfly Snapdragons Perennials or Annuals.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!