Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. The first day of summer is Sunday and I’m really feeling it. I just need more leisure time to spend in the pool to cool off. This weeks features includes a project with berry baskets, a valet makeover and a patriotic snack cart. Something for everyone!
Weekly Blogging Tip
How ’bout another SEO tool?
Answering questions on your blog is super appealing to Google. Use your Headings to ask the questions and your paragraphs to answer the questions. What questions should you use? Well, Google actually helps with that!
Planning on writing a post about the best gingerbread recipe? Simply put ‘best gingerbread recipe’ in the Google search bar, scroll down a bit, and you’ll see a list of most popular questions that are being asked by readers! Now, take those questions and use them as Headings in your blog post! No joke, this really helps with SEO!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 103.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Cindy of Cloches and Lavender shows us how to age berry crates and they look amazing!
Lee Ann of Creative Moments share a Deep Sea Blue Men’s Valet. Paint color can make a huge difference in updating a piece like this!
Cindy of County Road 407 shares A Snack Cart With Patriotic Pizzaz. Love the vintage charm and the delicious goodies!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!