Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I’m so happy I got to spend time with my daughter and her family for Mother’s Day. Two year olds are so entertaining and I’m still smiling. I hope you had a wonderful weekend too.
Weekly Blogging Tip
If your Pinterest traffic seems to have slowed down as of late, don’t be discouraged. Pinterest often has algorithm updates that are hard to keep up with.
Try switching things up. Create some new ‘fresh’ pins for your content. Use a different photo, add a new title overlay, and/or use some updated keywords on the overlay. And remember, pin 80% of your content, and 20% of others (we all want to spread the love)!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 98.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
Spring To Summer Family Room Styling | Book Page Bird Garland
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Kippi at Home shares her tutorial on How To Sew A Garden Apron.
Debra of Common Ground shares a Seed Packet Garden Wreath On The Sideboard.
Niki of House on Silverado shares her recipe for a Margarita Flight. How fun is this!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!