Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. One thing I love about our link party in the spring is the variety of posts we have to explore. I love seeing all your outdoor gardening photos just as much as the indoor projects and wish I could feature more!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Today’s blogging tip is a quick one. Do you know how to check your site speed?
Google wants your site to be a great ‘reader experience’. Site speed is one of the ‘biggies’ that Google looks at to ensure your readers are loving your site. There are several free ‘checkers’ you can use to find out how quickly your blog is loading for your followers:
Do some ‘checking’ and see how your site is doing!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 97.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Sandra of Dinner At Eight shares some gorgeous photos of The First Blooms In The Spring Garden. Can you guess I love camellias too!
Cindy of Reinvented Delaware share her tips on creating a functional laundry room that is so much more! Check out the pantry too!
Marie of Interior Frugalista shares her Small Mid-Century Modern Nursery Bookshelf Makeover. Be sure to click over to see the before!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!