Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I’m so happy you are stopping by to see what everyone is linking up this week. So many great indoor and outdoor ideas to get you motivated. I know you’ll be excited to see the picks I’m featuring too, with a post on decorating with checks, a DIY succulent planter and building a breakfast nook. Wow!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Quick blogging tip today. The roll-out for the new Google core web vitals has been postponed until mid-June of this year! (Insert sigh of relief.) If you want to read more about, you can check out this article from Search Engine Land.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 95.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Shelley of Calypso In The Country shares lots of ideas on Gingham and Buffalo Check Home Decor.
Olivia O’Hern shares her technique on Painting Posts for Succulents. How cute is this!
Marie of This Dear Casa shares her full tutorial on creating a Breakfast Nook Bench Top. Look how gorgeous this turned out!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!