Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Anyone else experiencing the effects of pollen season? I guess we have to take the good with the bad in the spring time. Meanwhile I hope you will enjoy the wonderful features I picked for you this week!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you remember this past winter I shared about the new Core Web Vitals that Google is rolling out in May? Can you believe May is just around the corner?
Well, if you haven’t done so already, you may want to consider switching to a Kadence theme. You can learn all about the differences between Genesis, Kadence, and Showit in this blog post from Restored 316.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 94.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Janet of JRL Interiors shares a post you might find very helpful. What Color Should I Paint My Ceiling?
Amy of Heritage Home Ec shares a delicious post – 5 Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes To Make Tonight!
Paula of Sweet Pea shares her Garden Inspired Spring Vignette! I’m inspired to make one too!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!