Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. The first day of spring only a few days away, and just like you I’m more than ready to celebrate. Speaking of spring be sure to check out my favorite picks this week including a sweet post on baskets, a beautiful green tablescape and a simple Easter centerpiece. Happy spring everyone!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Picking up where we left off last week, on the subject of ‘return on investment’. Where do YOU make your income from? Or, where do you WANT your income to come from? Is it Instagram… Facebook… or your blog?
For me, it’s my blog, which is good because I own it.
Next question… where does most of your blog traffic come from? Instagram? Facebook? Pinterest? Depending on where your traffic comes from, you may want to invest more time on that venue (or those venues). For me, Pinterest and organic are my two biggest traffic ‘drivers’. So, it’s best for me to put more energy and time into SEO (for organic traffic) and Pinterest. Share in the comments your thoughts on this!
If you missed the last weeks party features click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 90.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Sandra of Dinner at Eight shares A Table With Green and White With Pops of Color. Be sure to check out the photos that inspired her beautiful table.
CoCo of The Crowned Goat shares 5 Ways to Style A Spring Basket. I’m loving all of them and her sweet story in the post!
Niky of The House on Silverado shares her Simple Easter Centerpiece and a tutorial on making these cute seed packets.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!