Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. This week we are looking forward to celebrating St. Patrick’s Day and of course spring with three lovely features. Thank you so much for joining us this week we appreciate you so much!
Weekly Blogging Tip
We can post on Instagram and Facebook ’til the cows come home, but if we don’t grow our email lists, we could be out of business just like that!
If Instagram or Facebook shuts down, or these social medias decide to start charging a fee, we are out of luck (or we can pay the price). But, even if these things happen, we still OWN our blogs and emails lists! And, in the long run it’s our best ROI (return on investment). More on this in coming weeks!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Cindy of Cloches and Lavender shares an excellent DIY Bird Nest tutorial.
Barbara of Mantel & Table shares How To Make An Elegant Teacup Garden. How sweet is this?!
Kristi of French Creek Farmhouse shares her DIY Farm Chic Shamrocks. You know how much I love ticking!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!