Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 76 and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you will enjoy your turkey day to the fullest however you decide to celebrate. I’ll be finishing up my Christmas decorating next weekend and can’t wait to see how it all turns out.
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you use an email provider (i.e., MailerLite, ConvertKit, Mailchimp, etc.), remember to “clean” your subscriber list each month.
In MailerLite, this is as easy as going to the Subscribers tab and clicking on “Clean Up Inactive” on the menu ribbon. This will allow you to delete those subscribers that haven’t opened an email in 6 months. If you delete these inactive subscribers, you don’t have to pay for them anymore, and it leaves room for new subscribers to ‘replace’ them. Check to see if you have this option with your provider!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Julie of Restyle Relove shares her cozy DIY Sherpa Christmas Stockings With Wooden Tags.
Hannah of Handmade Weekly shares her gorgeous DIY Custom Pantry.
Kim of Shiplap and Seashells shares her 8 Simple Ideas To Start Decorating For The Holidays.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!