Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 75. Wow Thanksgiving is next week, are you ready?! We are having a small dinner, so I’m not too worried about pulling it together at the last minute. I hope you will enjoy this weeks features with holiday wreaths and a gorgeous kitchen makeover just in time for Thanksgiving.
Weekly Blogging Tip
So many social media outlets… so little time, am I right?!
A good way to look at how much time you need to spend on any one social media for your business is, “What is the ROI?” ROI means ‘return on investment”. How much time are you investing, and what are you getting back from that time spent?
Is Instagram sending traffic to your blog? What about Facebook? Pinterest? Check which one (maybe two) media genres are sending you the most traffic and spend time on those. But, spend only a minimum amount of time on each (more time on the one that sends you more traffic). Most of your time should be spent on creating content your readers will enjoy!
Michelle’s Household Tip
With all the additional decorations in your home during the holidays, do you ever feel a little claustrophobic? If so, try to edit as much as possible by storing away everyday accessories and nicknacks. Once the holidays are over you can enjoy them again. Also, keep the clutter under control by sorting the mail daily and straighten up each evening.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 74.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Home shares her beautiful New Kitchen In Time For Thanksgiving.
Ashley of Cherished Bliss shares her tutorial on creating A Stunning Modern Organic Christmas Wreath.
Karin and her Style Sisters shares lots of darling and Creative Ways To Use A Christmas Wreath.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!