Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Once again we are anticipating fall weather in the forecast and low temps in the 50s, which means I’m getting closer to digging out those fall sweaters. Maybe by November LOL! I’m so happy to see you back again this week and excited about this weeks picks too!
Weekly Blogging Tip
This week’s blog tip is quick and to the point.
Know your audience and know what their problem is. And then help them solve it! This will help grow your readership.
Your blog readers/followers will probably be VERY similar to who you are, because what you are passionate about will attract them!
So, look for the solution to the problems in your home or life, and share it with the world! And be sure to stick to YOUR passion for YOUR blog! Be true to yourself!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 120.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
CoCo of The Crowned Goat shares her post Simple Ways To Celebrate Fall Home Tour. I love this built in desk in her kitchen!
Karla of The Happy Mustard Seeds shares her Easy Mummy Shortbread Cookie Recipe. How cute are these?!!
Cindy of Reinvented Delaware shares her $5 Corn Husk Wreath. I want to make one too!!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!