Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Wow 120 parties so far! Every time we hit those nice round numbers I just can’t believe how time is flying by. I just want to say thank you all for stopping by each week to read what is shared and for helping to support each other. I’ve truly love being part of this community of bloggers!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 119.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Marie of This Dear Casa shares her post on How To Use A Garland For Everyday And Holidays. Love this fall tablescape!
Candice of She’s Crafty shares her DIY Sunflowers For Home Decor project. I want to make some too!
Lora of Create and Ponder shares her Fall Decorating Salvage Style Porch and Patio. Every photo has something to admire!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!