Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party and hello August! Once again I’m so excited to share my picks this week. We have a funny patio fountain story, a yummy strawberry recipe and some Christmas inspiration. I didn’t post anything for Christmas in July, but I sure enjoyed gathering lots of ideas on crafts that I can start right now.
Weekly Blogging Tip
The Yoast SEO plug-in can sometimes be a bit intimidating. Do you know what I mean? Trying to get those two little lights to turn green can be a challenge, at best.
I’m here to say, “Don’t sweat it!” I’ve heard from several SEO gurus to ‘write like you talk’. Of course, you want to make sure your spelling and grammar are correct. However, don’t worry about using words or tenses that meet the Yoast criteria. Google is more concerned with content and user-friendliness than whether or not you’ve used enough transition words! 😉
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 110.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Paula at Sweet Pea shares her amazing Strawberry Dream Tart. She makes it look so easy!
Cindy over at County Road 407 shares 5 of her All Time Favorite Christmas Decorating Projects.
Janet at JRL Interiors shares her Backyard Fountain Saga. I’m so impressed with her determination in getting it to work!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!