Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Well, we survived the snowstorm last week, but it wasn’t pretty. Even though we have some very expensive repairs ahead, we know it could have been so much worse. On the bright side I enjoyed reading through your wonderful posts so much over the weekend. Keep scrolling for this weeks features!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Have you thought about checking for broken links on your site?
My son (who is an SEO manager) suggests using Screaming Frog to check and fix broken links on your blog. Links that work make for happy readers and happy Google! Use it once a month or so to keep your site moving smoothly.
Michelle’s Household Tip
My flameless battery operated candles came in very handy last week during our long power outage. So next time you stock up on flameless candles, just tell your spouse how useful they are for emergencies. 😉
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Christine of Pallet and Pantry shares her Budget Friendly DIY Faux Potted Succulents. One of the best hacks I’ve seen in a while!
CoCo from The Crown Goat shares her French Gray Painted Books. Just look at that gorgeous rich patina.
Angela of Simply Beautiful by Angela shares a room transformation with a Board and Batten update.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!