Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Just like last week each host will be sharing four features today. I’m feeling just a little guilty about taking off next week, but it’s family time at Thistle Key Lane. The party will resume the first week of January, so feel free to share what ever you like this week.
I just want to add, that I’m very thankful for this little community, and the support that everyone brings to the party. Our link party is a success because of you, and the fabulous post that you share each week. It warms my heart when I read all the encouraging comments that you leave on each others post too. You are all amazing!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Regina of Saved From Salvage shares her Cozy and Creative Christmas Wrapping ideas and I love every one of them!
Cindy of County Road 407 shares her 5 Delightful Ways For A Merry Christmas Bedroom. This pillow is darling!
Cecilia of My Thrift Store Addiction shares the sweetest Vintage Hankie Ornaments. Simply beautiful!!
Jennifer of Wanderlust and Wellness shares her recipe for Red Velvet Cake With Butter Roux Frosting. Sounds so delicious!!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!