Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I want to say thank you to all those who linked up with us last week. To celebrate such a wonderful turnout, each of the hosts are selecting four features this week. So much fun to spread a little holiday cheer!
On a side note, over the weekend the grand littles turned one and three. Their birthdays are two days apart, so we had a combined party with the neighborhood kids and parents. The kids were oblivious to the cold, and had a blast in the new jump house. So fun to look at the world from a kids perspective and makes me appreciate everyday I get to spend with them. It also reminds me to enjoy every minute of what this special holiday season brings.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Marie of Interior Frugalista shares her Easy Mini Cranberry Eggnog Loaves For Gift Giving. These look so delicious!
CoCo of The Crowned Goat shares A Little Sparkle Holiday Home Tour and a heart warming story you don’t want to miss!
Joy of Artful Homemaking shares her DIY Christmas Wreath With Bells. So lovely with the fresh greenery!
Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Home shares her Vintage-Traditional Christmas Dining Room. We love all the plaid and green accents!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!