Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 116 and Happy September! Cool temperatures or not, September gets me in the mood for all things fall. How about you? I’m excited to share this week’s picks and I know you’ll love ideas for early fall decorating, a wine tasting charcuterie board and a pumpkin craft project.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 115.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Shelley of Calypso In The Country shares her Early Fall Decor Ideas. I just love Shelley’s beautiful kitchen!
Jennifer of Wanderlust & Wellness shares her Wine Tasting Charcuterie Board. How gorgeous is this layout?
Chloe of Celebrate & Decorate shares her DIY Yarn Pumpkins. Think of the yarn possibilities!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!