Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. At Thistle Key Lane we are transitioning slowly into fall. Sometimes it’s easier to just tackle one project or one decorating idea at a time. This week I’m featuring a fabulous laundry room makeover, a pumpkin wall hanging and a simple roll-up recipe. It’s always good to keep your strength up while crafting and organizing!
Weekly Blogging Tip
This blogging tip may be just too easy to even share, but then again, maybe not!
These days, most of us have smart phones (although I know one blogging friend who also has a large IG account, and she only uses her tablet! Can anyone guess who it is? She doesn’t keep it a secret.).
But, I digress… When out shopping or doing errands, if a blog idea or project (or even a phrase you want to use in a post) comes to mind, open up your Notes app and jot it down so you don’t forget! Easy-peasy!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 114.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Kippi at Home shares her Laundry Room Makeover Reveal. So many great organizing ideas that you can copy!
Tracey of The Kitchen Is My Playground shares a simple recipe for Bacon Ranch Spinach Roll-Ups. These are making me so hungry!
Jennifer of Cottage On Bunker Hill shares her Buffalo Check Pumpkin Door Hanger for fall. Be sure to watch the video.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!