Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party and Happy New Year! Taking last week off was a nice little break and I enjoyed so much spending extra time going through all your wonderful posts. I think you’re going to love my picks this week so be sure to click through each one to pin ideas to use later this year.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Here’s a quick and surprising Pinterest tip. Try pinning a regular photo to Pinterest and see what happens. Even pin a tutorial step collage, like this one.
For some reason, it seems that once in a while Pinterest likes a pin that ‘bends the rules’. You just never know what might make our ‘dear’ Pinterest happy. And it never hurts to do some testing to see what happens!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 80.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Marie of Rêver en Couleur shares Part 1 of her beautiful Christmas home tour. While you’re there check out Part 2 as well!
Cindy of Cloches and Lavender shares her Christmas Porch with gorgeous fresh outdoor arrangements!
Judith of Botanic Bleu shares How To Add Christmas to a French Country Plate Stand.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!