Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 123. I just had to feature three more Halloween posts this week just incase you need a little boost, or if you’re looking for something fun to do with the kiddos. I hope you’ll have a fun weekend ahead. We’re not sure if we will have any Trick or Treaters this year, but I have my favorite candies to share!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 122.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Beverly of Across The Boulevard shares her Halloween Party Mix With Carmel Sauce. How cute is this bowl too?!
Candice of She’s Crafty shares her tutorial on How To Make Candy Corn Trees. Love, Love, Love!
Regina of Saved From Salvage share her adorable Halloween Gingerbread House. Love the licorice trim and cracker shingles!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!