Peach sorbet is sweet, creamy, and oh so deliciously cold! It’s my best defense today against this summer heat. It’s also easy to make, right in your freezer. This post contains affiliate links.
Peach Sorbet Recipe
- about 6 medium peaches
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- Pick soft ripe peaches, peel and cut into small pieces. Layer peaches on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the freezer until firm.
- Place frozen peach pieces in a blender or food processor, add sugar, water and juice. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour peach mixture into a 1 lb. loaf pan and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let stand for a few minutes to soften. An ice cream scoop makes serving a breeze.
These peaches are fresh from the market and smell so wonderful. Peaches are one of my favorite summer time fruits.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and joining me for some peach sorbet. What’s your favorite peach dessert? As always I love hearing from you!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience only, and will not affect the price you pay.
©2018 Peach Sorbet first appeared on Thistle Key Lane™