Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I’m enjoying all of your DIY craft projects so much and picked three to feature this week. I know I don’t say this as often as I should, but I’m truly thankful for all you that visit each week, and for all you that share your fabulous content. This is a very special community and I’m so happy to be part of it!
Weekly Blogging Tip From Julie
Have you ever thought about refreshing your brand? I have (and I am)! And one of the easiest, most affordable options to create a new logo, change or update your blog’s color palette, or even have a new business card created is hiring an artist from Fiverr.com. Take a gander and tell me what you think! (And this code will give you a 20% discount on your first order!)
Be on the lookout…In the coming weeks, My Wee Abode will be getting a fresh new look! So exciting!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 96.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Candace of Unfolding Beautiful shares how to make your own candles at home. She also made this pretty bowl herself! So impressive!
CoCo of The Crown Goat shares her post on How To Repurpose a Picture Into a Chalkboard. This will have out thrifting for bad art in no time.
Wendy of My French Twist shares her talents on how to make a Macramé Hanging Produce Bag.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!