Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 89. All the spring posts this week are making me feel so happy and lighthearted. I know you’ll fee that way too when you see my picks this week featuring tulip wreaths, and spring decorating ideas.
Weekly Blogging Tip
I’m sharing Julie’s tip even though I’m not currently using Gutenberg, and I hope you will find it helpful.
If you are using Gutenberg, there may be an issue happening with your external links that you aren’t aware of…
Gutenberg seems to auto-attach the ‘no referrer’ code to all external links, including affiliate links from Amazon Associates and the like. “No referrer” code essentially disables tracking on external links. What this means is you can’t see (via Google Analytics) if someone clicked from my link to your blog. And Amazon can’t see that someone clicked on a link from your blog (which is a violation of Amazon policies).
Mind you, there may be some differences of opinions as far as affiliate links are concerned, but I really do like to see if I received some page views from another blogger, don’t you?
For more information, and how to fix this issue in less than 10 minutes, take a look at this article from iMark Interactive.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Holly of Home With Holliday shares her Simple Green and White Easter Decorating Ideas. Love all these beautiful textures!
Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Home shares her Early Spring Antique Sideboard. There’s a lot of vintage goodness going on here!
Donna of Modern On Monticello shares her Spring Tulip Wreath tutorials. The peachy pink is my favorite. How about you?
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!