Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. We are getting closer to Valentine’s Day, and I’m so delighted to see so many great projects! In fact I picked three Valentine posts to feature this week that I know you’ll love!
Weekly Blogging Tip
We received a few questions about last week’s blogging tip. One of the questions is, “You said you pin at about an 80/20 ratio. How many pins of your own do you pin each day?”
Julie’s response: Because I still don’t have a lot of content (remember, I blog part-time), I pin about ten (10) of my own pins each day… 5 in the morning and 5 in the evening. Then I pin about 2-4 pins from other bloggers each day. (I know that isn’t exactly 80/20… but it varies depending on what I find.)
I’m following Julie’s lead on her pinning practice and will see how well it works for me.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 85.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Marie of This Dear Casa shares a fun project Preschool Crafts Air-dry Clay Valentine Hearts. These are so adorable!
Rita of Panoply shares her romantic tablescape for a “Party of Two Please”.
Beth of Creatively Beth shares the cutest project 15 Minute Felt Fortune Cookies.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!