Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I can’t believe how fast January flew by and February is already here! Since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner I’m featuring two darling Valentine posts and one amazing powder room makeover.
Weekly Blogging Tip
There are many opinions on how many pins you should be pinning each day on Pinterest, as well as opinions on the ratio of your pins versus others.
I have found that an 80/20 ratio works best for me. So, if I pin 10 of my own pins each day, than that means 2 pins from other blogs get pinned for that day, as well.
Again, test and see what works best for you. But keep in mind, you want Pinterest users clicking over to YOUR blog, so pinning your content the most seems logical (at least to me)!
Share what your strategy is in the comments, so we can all learn from each other!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 84. Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Julie of Sum of Their Stories shares her tutorial on how to make this cute Valentine Book Page Bunting.
Lora of Create & Ponder shares her DIY Rustic Valentine Wreath with Origami Flowers. Click over to get all details on the supplies she used.
Libbie of Life Unfolding share her powder room makeover with peel and stick wallpaper. You won’t believe the before photos!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!