Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I’m so happy so see so many of you sharing your favorite top 10 posts of 2020. It’s so much fun looking back on all your hard work with great results. I know you will enjoy this weeks features as much as I enjoy sharing them.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Today’s blogging tip is short, but super helpful!
Every few months, check your blog for broken links (affiliate links, links to other blogs, etc.) and fix them. Not only does it make Google happy to have all links working correctly, but it makes your readers/followers happy, too!
There are lots of free ‘broken link checkers’. In fact, here’s a Google search page to help you!
If you missed the party last week click on TuesdayTurn About Link Party 81.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Cindy of Reinvented Delaware share her DIY Farmhouse Style Stars with an excellent tutorial for us to follow.
Hannah of Handmade Weekly shares a great roundup of her Top 10 DIY Post of 2020.
Angie of Post Cards From The Ridge share her tutorial for a darling Paper Heart Wall Art!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!