Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I’m having the best time going through all these beautiful holiday posts. I hope you have time to enjoy them as well. This week I have three more fantastic features to share including a gorgeous cranberry garland, a fun recipe and ideas for recycling sweaters.
I hope you don’t mind but I’m sharing happy news this week instead of a tips. Just in time for Christmas we are welcoming our second grand baby, a little girl. Momma and baby got home last night and they’re doing great. Best present I can ever imagine!
We are going to continue spreading the love and will be back next week with more features and a chance to link up your posts.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Maria of Interior Frugalistia shares a delightful post on How To Make A Simple Cranberry Garland.
CoCo of The Crowned Goat shares her delicious Chocolate Covered Oreo Snowflake Cookies!
Claire of Pillar Box Blue shares The Best Ideas For Upcycling Sweaters For Christmas.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!