Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 78. I’m so excited to share this weeks picks with you. Even if you’re finished with your holiday decorating there’s always something fun to make for yourself or for gifts. I think you’ll love my three features with excellent tutorials.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Using Social Media Follow icons has been mentioned here before, I believe. You know, using the icons like you see on a sidebar or at the bottom of my page.
Well, if you don’t have them, get them. And then make sure that they open in another tab/window. Again, we always want to be sure to make it easy for our readers to get back to our site by just clicking/tapping on the tab that is already open.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 77.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Mary Beth of The How To Home shares how to create a beautiful Copper Geometric Christmas Ornament.
Jayne of Chalking Up Success share a delight recipe and tutorial for Embossed Christmas Cookies.
Rachel of The Ponds Farm House shares her tutorial for the Easiest Way To Age New Christmas Ornaments.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!