Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party and happy December! We had a small but wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of leftovers. How about you, and did you do any decorating over the holiday? If you’re looking for ideas you’ll love this weeks features that I picked for you.
Weekly Blogging Tip
This has been said before, and I’m sure it will be said again. One of the priorities when creating our blogs should be a great user experience. This is especially true with our photos and content.
One way we can improve the readability of our blogs is to enlarge our fonts. According to Google, 16pt to 18pt font size is most pleasant to the eye, and easiest for a follower to read. If you want to rank higher with your readers AND Google, check out your fonts, and give them a quick makeover.
Michelle’s Household Tip
Let’s talk recycling. In my recent post Christmas In The Kitchen And Family Room I mentioned how I’m reusing gift boxes from last year. I used them to store away Christmas ornaments, so when I unpacked the decorations this year they were ready to fill with gifts. I updated the gift boxes using different ribbon and tags. So easy!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 76.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Lori over at Dining Delight shares a magical First Frost Themed Tablescape with so many pretty details.
Shelley of Calypso in the Country shares her Red and White Christmas Decor Ideas. Look at her clever way of hanging a wreath over the fireplace.
Cindy of County Road 407 shares her Christmas Crate with fresh greenery and the most adorable fabric trees.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!