Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I can’t believe Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away. Are you busy decorating or still looking for ideas? I have three features this week that are sure to inspire, and all DIY posts.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you have Social Share buttons on your blog? If you do, and you should, be sure the links open in a different window. This will allow readers to not only follow you on social media, but will also allow them to easily return to your site without using the ‘back’ button.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 73.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Claire of Pillar Box Blue shares her handsome Tartan Trees From Fabric Scraps. I can’t wait to make some too!
Cindy of County Road 407 shares How To Easily Build A Wooden Mantel Surround. This is a beautiful way to update a room.
Kristi of Mulch and Paint shares a wonderful tutorial for a DIY Fresh Magnolia Wreath.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!