Happy November and welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party! This is the place to be for lots of holiday ideas and inspiration. I’m excited to share this weeks features with a DIY porch update, a list of things to love for fall and a tutorial to make your own mini wooden houses.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you know what Domain Authority is? According to OptinMonster.com:
Domain authority is the most accurate representation of the search results landscape and a key to understanding why certain websites rank higher than others. Higher DA sites perform better than lower DA sites. As a result, there’s a direct correlation between high DA scores and higher rankings.
To find out what your Domain Authority score is, simply put your domain URL in the free DA checker from ahrefs.com. Give it a try!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 72.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
DeeDee of the Clover House shares her smart looking Painted Faux Rug on her porch steps. See how pretty it is decorated for fall!
Tiffany of A Nod To Navy shares a delightful list of 9 Little Things She Loves For Fall. You’ll love her list too!
Crissy of First Day of Home shares an excellent tutorial on How To Make Mini Wooden Houses For A Christmas Cloche.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!