Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I so happy that we get to enjoy some fall like weather today. While I’m digging out my sweaters you can enjoy the fun fall features I picked this week including two DIY projects and a gorgeous china cupboard.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Today’s blogging tip is Pinterest related! Ah, Pinterest… are you friend or are you foe? Can y’all relate?! 😉
Are you using a tool to keep track of the Pins you’ve created for each post? You know, what Pins you’ve made and when you last posted them? If not, you may want to start using a database tool or even create your own spreadsheet!
If you are using a tracking tool for this, we’d love to hear what and how you are using your Pinterest database in the comments!
Michelle’s Household Tip
Several times a year, I make a sweep through the house and closets for items to donate. We have several local charities with thrift stores that will make door to door pick ups. This week, I’m filling a box with seasonal decorations in addition to clothes and household items that I’m no longer using but are in good condition. This is more of a reminder, that there are so many in need, so consider donating your unused items instead of throwing them away.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Rachelle of My Hubbard Home shares her DIY Autumn Pumpkin Made With Canning Lids.
Debra of Common Ground shares her amazing collection from her fall Woodsy China Cupboard.
Paula of Virginia Sweet Pea shares her fun project creating A Pierced Wood Candle Holder.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!