Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. You’re going to love this weeks DIY pumpkin posts and a pirate inspired wreath for Halloween. Are you ready to get your Halloween on?
Weekly Blogging Tip
We’ve discussed before how outside links in your post should be set to open in a new window, but also remember to have your social buttons (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook) open in a new window, as well. You always want to make it easy for the reader to return to the post they were visiting on your site.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Marie of Interior Frugalista shares her Rustic Faux Barn Wood Pumpkin Craft. Looks like real wood to me!
Kathy of Petticoat Junction shares her post on creating Rosette Pumpkins that are so cute with colorful ribbons.
Debbee of Debbee’s Buzz shares her adorable DIY Sunken Shipwreck Pirate Wreath, and you’ll never guess what the ship was originally. Take a look!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!