Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party and Happy October! I hope you are finding fun ways to enjoy fall. This weeks features will certainly help with that. Keep scrolling for beautiful ways to gather around the table and a fun pumpkin project.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Are you using social share buttons on your site? You know… like the ones you see at the top/side/bottom of this site.
If you aren’t, you might want to think about adding some. Blogging is all about making readers happy and making your site easy to use, does just that!
Social share buttons are an easy way for a reader to share your post on any social medias they choose (you give the specific options), including Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and more! And there are LOTS of free plugins for social share buttons, like Sassy Social, Grow (former knows as Social Pug), and Social Warfare to name just a few.
Remember, to do your research for the social share plug-in that will work best for you!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Kim of Shiplap and Shells shares How To Bring The Outdoors To Your Fall Table. I love the combination of these beautiful colors.
CoCo of The Crowned Goat share a fun post on How To Personalize Pumpkins With Paint. You’re going to want to make one of these too!
Sandra of Dinner At Eight shares her Inspiration For Fall Tables with a delightful round up of some of her favorites. Look at the pretty pattern combinations she has on display here.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!