Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Every week it gets harder and harder to pick features because all of you are sharing such great posts. This week I’m featuring a fall tiered tray, a fall condo tour and a bathroom renovation. Keep them coming!
Weekly Blogging Tip
At times, do you feel like your site may be losing traction, or maybe not even growing? I know I have felt that way! Let me tell you a tip I ALWAYS use to see where/if I need some improvement.
Ask a blogging buddy (or two) that you admire, trust, and you know will be gently honest with you, “Where can I improve?”. Seriously… I have several BBBs (best blogging buddies) that I OFTEN go to and ask their opinion about a post, a photo(s), or even my grammar (among other things). However, be prepared to take constructive advice and apply it!
Michelle’s Household Tip
Over the weekend I used my shopping list tip that I shared last week, but this time I erased items on my list as I was shopping. So much more effective. Why didn’t I think about that before. LOL
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Lora of Lora Bloomquist shares her Vintage Modern Bathroom Reveal and what a makeover it is!
Rita of Panoply shares her gorgeous condo with Early Fall Simply Stated decor.
Niky of The House On Silverado shares a delightful Early Fall Apple Themed Tiered Tray with so many cute details.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!