Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. September is really moving along, but instead of buying school supplies I’m enjoying fall decorating. This week I’m sharing three very practical projects that will inspire your fall decorating and maybe your DIY skills too.
Weekly Blogging Tip
This week’s blog tip is another quick one! Whenever you create a post, be sure to link at least one ‘internal’ link to your post. (Two or three internal links are even better!)
What’s an internal link? An internal link is a link to another post on your blog. So, if you’re creating a post for a DIY wreath, be sure to mention and link to at least one other wreath post you may have on your blog. Don’t have another wreath post? Link up to any other post that may relate to the one you are writing!
Michelle’s Household Tip
I started a new habit of making a running grocery list on my phone instead of writing one out. I can’t tell you how many times I would get to the store, not have my list and just have to wing it. Keeping a list on my phone is saving time as well as my sanity LOL.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Morgan of Palmetto Highway shares a fantastic DIY post on Building Scrap Wood Lanterns. I would love to have a set of these lanterns for fall decorating.
Judith of Botanic Blue shares a shelf project in process in her garden shed. Click through to see the progress she has made so far and her inspiration photo.
Jennifer of The Everyday Farmhouse shares her project on making a Farmhouse Blanket Ladder with a step by step tutorial.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!