Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. For many it signals the end of summer and the anticipation for fall. AND if you are ready for fall I have three fall features you’ll love. Keep scrolling for fall vignettes, painted pumpkins and tips for outdoor fall flowers.
Weekly Blogging Tip
The blogging tip this week is an easy one… Be sure to back-up your blog after each new post and before any major changes or updates to your platform. Using a free plug-in/app like Updraft Plus makes this an easy process!
Michelle’s Household Tip
I have a little tip about those little silica gel packets that come in packages to control moisture. Did you know you can keep them and use them in your home to tackle moisture and odors in all kinds of places? I use them mostly in my silverware drawer, but you can keep them in jewelry boxes, suitcases, and storage containers just to name a few.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Yvonne of StoneGable shares her secret on Painting Pumpkins White. They look so realistic!
Kim over at Shiplap and Shells shares her Early Fall Vignettes. Take a look at her rustic Pumpkin Farm sign!
Pam of Busy Lifestyle Gal shares tips on Transforming Summer Flowers To Fall in outdoor planters. So pretty with fall colors!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!