Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Summer may not be over yet but we are already seeing lots of fall inspiration. I’ll be sharing a little of both so we all have something to enjoy. This weeks picks include beautiful hydrangeas, a fun vase makeover and an outdoor DIY.
Weekly Blogging Tip
One of our main goals as a bloggers is to provide a great experience for our readers on our blogs. And, we always want to help, right?
A simple way to make each visit on our blog more enjoyable is to add a section at the end of our posts with ‘related posts’. These posts often have something in common with the page the follower is currently reading.
An easy way to add related posts at the bottom of a page is to use the “column block” in Gutenberg. Just choose a 3-column block, add three images and links to the posts that might interest them. Easy-peasy!
Michelle’s Household Tip
If you have a need to stack china for storage I have several suggestions. Place round coffee filters, paper plates, or felt fabric circles between each plate. The idea is to create a little cushion between the plates to protect the china pattern and avoid adding scratches.
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 62.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
CoCo over at The Crowned Goat shares her smart makeover in How To Create A Vintage Trophy Finish.
Ann of Dabbling and Decorating shares her How To Build A Stacked Stone Fire Pit just in time for fall evenings.
Cindy of Cloches and Lavender shares her tips on Decorating With Hydrangeas. Love this beautiful Majolica pitcher.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!