Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party this is the place to be for inspiration. I picked three fun features for you to explore including my favorite summer fruit, my favorite paint color and a great idea for wall art.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you have a pop-up subscribe box on your blog? I know, I know… they can definitely be annoying!
But, just like celery is not everyone’s favorite, it is a ‘necessity’ in many diets. Yucky, but needed. So it is with a pop-up subscribe box. It can be a little ‘yucky’, but it’s kinda needed.
You can actually set-up pop-ups to show after a certain amount of time, how many times you want it to show, and when it will re-appear (every visit, every week, etc). These parameters make it a little more palatable! 😉 And it only takes about 15 minutes to create! Try it, and let me know what happens with your subscriber list!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Home shares her post on Enjoying Peaches In Recipes and Decor. Did you know August is National Peach Month?
Shelley of Calypso In The Country shares her post on Sherwin Williams Naval – Dining Room Ideas For Every Season. I love this color and have it my home as well!
Kristin of White Arrows Home shares a Wall Mural From A Vintage Fishing Ad. How cute is this!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!