Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I’m so happy you’re here! This is going to be a busy and fun filled week for me because I’m attending the virtual Haven Conference. Yay! I hope many of you will be attending as well. Both of my co-hosts are mentors, how exciting is that?!
This week I’m featuring two fantastic DIY projects, and one delicious looking margarita recipe, that you don’t want to miss!
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you are using an email provider for subscribers (i.e., MailerLite, ConvertKit, MailChimp, etc.), make sure to ‘clean-up’ your subscriber list on a regular basis.
In MailerLite this is in the subscriber section on the tab labeled “Clean Up Inactive”. This area will delete subscribers that haven’t opened an email in a given amount of time (for me, it is 55 or more unopened emails).
Deleting subscribers that aren’t interested in your blog is a good thing for both of you! The reader doesn’t get ‘junk mail’ (to them) in their inbox, and you don’t have to pay for a subscriber that isn’t interested in your blog/products. So don’t worry about losing people from your list! It’s a win-win!
Michelle’s Household Tip
One of our new challenges of being home so much this year, is fighting counter clutter. Mail is usually the biggest problem. Is it just me, or does it seem to multiply overnight? To avoid mail on the counter, I tackle it when it comes in the door, sorting what needs to go where, every day. Believe it or not, it really helps!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts to share for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 56.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Marie of Interior Frugalista shares an excellent post on How To Install Board and Batten Wainscotting Two Ways.
Ashley of Cherished Bliss shares her delicious recipe for Fresh Watermelon Margaritas.
Stephanie of Abbotts at Home shares a beautiful transformation – DIY Gray Chalk Paint Furniture Makeover.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!