Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Thank you so much for stopping by last week to help us celebrate our first anniversary. It’s so exciting to see new faces linking up with us. This weeks features are outdoor related posts, with so many great ideas that you might get tired from pinning them all.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Today’s blogging tip is short and sweet!
For the reader’s sake, limit your pop-up windows to one or two… at the most! Nothing is more irritating than dealing with ads AND several pop-up windows. When that happens to me, I pop right off the site with the second window. How ’bout you?
Feel free to comment below if you need some additional help or if you’d like to expound on the tip! If you comment, we can all learn together.
Michelle’s Household Tip
Looking for inspiration on how to organize all your craft supplies? I have lots of ideas that you can use in my post Craft Storage Solutions And Organizing Ideas. Crafter tested…crafter approved!
Be sure to visit My Wee Abode and Bluesky At Home for their weekly tips. Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts for a total of nine features. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 50.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Stephanie of Abbotts At Home shares How To Make A Rock Wall Climbing Ramp. Look at all those bright colors, it makes me want to be a kid again!
Carol of Art and Sand shares her lovely and relaxing patio in her Outdoor Living post. I think I could live out here too!
Libbie of A Life Unfolding shares her Porch And Deck Decor. Every view has something amazing!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you. So sad!