Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. How was your weekend? To all the moms out there, I hope you had a Happy Mother’s Day. I was so lucky to spend mine with my daughter and her family, while my husband cooked on grill. Dinner was so fabulous, I was happy to do the dishes.
Thank you for joining us this week to link up or just stopping by to see all the wonderful features. I love all things vintage and picked three fun posts to share with you.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Here’s one more Pinterest tip from Julie! (Next week we’ll take a break from Pinterest with a new area of blogging, we promise!)
Pinterest wants to give users the best experience possible. For influencers, that means offering ‘fresh’ (new) pins for Pinterest to share. Here are several ways to make ‘fresh’ pins that will help you create the 3-10 (or more) pins for your post:
- Create pins with banners – this means that even if you use a photo you have used as a pin in the past, you can make it ‘fresh’ with a new banner/title (titles can be different than your post… get creative!)
- Use one photo for a whole pin.
- Create a collage of photos for a pin (and mix them up to create another pin!)
Feel free to comment below if you need some additional help or if you’d like to expound on the tip! If you comment, we can all learn together.
Michelle’s Household Tip
The other day I almost threw away my favorite pair of socks, because of a snag that turned into a big hole. Time to rethink throwing things away that could be mended. It actually took more time to get out my sewing stuff than it did to mend the sock. Just a thought, but maybe we need to revisit these old school notions more, since we’re all about recycling and saving money these days.
Every week Julie, Carol and I will each pick three posts for a total of nine features. To see all the features just click through to each of us. If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party .
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Kristin of White Arrows Home shares fun ideas on how to Decorate With Vintage Soda Crates. I have a think for crates and I’m always looking for new ways to use them.
Heidi of My Sweet Cottage shares a wonderful up-cycling project of A Burlap Coffee Sack made into a bench cushion.
Kim of Shiplap and Seashells shares a beautiful May Spring Tablescape. Take a look at those gorgeous lilacs.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!